Invisalign is an alternative option to traditional braces. In addition to straightening teeth, Invisalign can also be an effective treatment solution for patients that experience:
- crowding, or not enough room for the teeth
- gaps between teeth
- overbite, or upper teeth that protrude
- underbite, or lower teeth that protrude
- deep bite, or upper front teeth that hide the lower teeth
- open bite, or vertical space between the front teeth
Treating misaligned teeth can help you achieve healthier gums, manage the risk of tooth decay, and reduce stress on jaw joints.
Using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign treatment gradually moves your teeth toward the smile you’ve always wanted. The clear aligners are comfortable to wear and are removable.
What are the benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces?
- You can enjoy the foods that you like
- Removable aligners
- Virtually invisible plastic aligners
- You can brush and floss normally to keep your gums healthy
- Smooth, comfortable plastic aligners
For more information, visit www.invisalign.com.
Come in for a consult to find out how Invisalign clear aligners can work for you!