Your health and safety always rank #1 with us.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our patients and team members during the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are just a few things you’ll see:
- We have increased the frequency of our sanitizing procedures. We continue to use medical grade disinfectants.
- Safety barriers have been set up at our reception desk.
- We have placed HEPA medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- Everyone will wear a mask while in the office.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Temperature checks help us screen everyone entering the office.
- We are screening patients to determine risk for COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your understanding if we ask you to reschedule your appointment.