Your health and safety always rank #1 with us.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our patients and team members during the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are just a few things you’ll see:
- We have increased the frequency of our sanitizing procedures. We continue to use medical grade disinfectants.
- Safety barriers have been set up at our reception desk.
- We have placed HEPA medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- Everyone will wear a mask while in the office.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Temperature checks help us screen everyone entering the office.
- We are screening patients to determine risk for COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your understanding if we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We look forward to seeing you!