Apple Grove Dental and Orthodontics has the Top Orthodontist in Colorado Springs – Dr. Isaac Chung Provides Quality Orthodontics
The Importance of Orthodontic Intervention
It is never too late to have a healthy and confident smile! Orthodontics is more than just straight teeth. In addition to the cosmetic and psychosocial benefits, there are significant functional benefits of aligning crooked teeth, closing gaps, and correction of over-and underbites.
How Can Orthodontics Help You?
It is never too late for you to have a smile that you love. Our team here at Apple Grove Dental and Orthodontics wants to be able to provide you with a confident smile, regardless of age. While a beautiful smile does wonders for self-confidence, orthodontic intervention can also resolve several other serious problems, including:
- Jaw pain
- Tooth wear
- Tooth pain
- Bite stability
- Tooth loss
- Speech problems
When orthodontic treatment is completed, teeth are aligned in a healthy position, unwanted forces that cause head and jaw pain are removed, and confidence is boosted by your new beautiful, shiny smile.
Types of Orthodontic Treatments for You
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners come with several benefits that make them a better choice than traditional metal braces:
- Speed. The benefits of digital treatment planning with Invisalign allow for faster treatment than most traditional metal braces treatments.
- Precision. The latest imaging technology enables Invisalign aligners to work with greater precision than traditional braces.
- Comfort. Made of BPA-free plastic and molded exactly to the shape of your mouth, Invisalign aligners offer levels of comfort rarely experienced by those who use traditional metal braces.
- Appearance. Invisalign aligners are clear and hardly noticeable in a mouth. They can also be removed for special occasions, such as celebrations or photoshoots.
- Minimal Emergencies. No more broken brackets or pokey wires!
- Oral health. Remove Invisalign to eat your meals and for brushing and flossing, making it much easier to keep teeth and mouths clean and healthy.
- Dental care. Because Invisalign aligners can be removed, a hygienist can clean your teeth thoroughly and dentists can examine them properly.
- Tooth whitening. Invisalign aligners can be used as trays for tooth-whitening solutions, so your teeth can become whiter as they straighten.
InBrace Invisible Braces
InBrace invisible braces are fixed in the mouth and are truly invisible because they are bonded to the back of teeth rather than the front.
Those with InBrace enjoy the benefits of the InBrace Smartwire that is built into the brace itself. The Smartwire is programmed with Gentleforce technology that shifts teeth into the exact position they need to be in.
Wow Starts Now! Patients who choose InBrace can show off their smile day one knowing that their teeth are moving. Most InBrace patients begin to see results in just a few weeks. Meanwhile, you can brush and floss, drink your wine and coffee, and go about your daily routine as usual and smile in the knowledge that no one can see your braces.
KLOwen Custom Braces
KLOwen braces are metal braces for the 21st Century. The traditional metal braces found in most orthodontic offices are a one size fits all appliance. This one size fits all appliance leads to inefficient tooth movement and often requires the need for additional visits for the orthodontist to tweak the wires to get the teeth into the right position. While traditional braces have a reputation for being uncomfortable, KLOwen custom braces use the latest dental technology, including 3-D imaging, to customize braces that fit your teeth and mouths exactly, meaning no more discomfort.
KLOwen custom braces shift your teeth more quickly and more precisely than traditional metal braces, and this means fewer visits to the orthodontist and less time off from school or work.
For More Information
At Apple Grove Dental we deliver healthy smiles and happy visits and serve both children and adults! We also accept most dental insurances and offer specials for self-pay patients. To find out more about top orthodontist in Colorado Springs, CO, Dr. Isaac Chung, and the services he and his team provide at Apple Grove Dental and Orthodontics, call (719) 259-0486.